Re: Filling steering rack, '69 B.(longish)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Filling steering rack, '69 B.(longish)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:40:41 -0700
That was a great description, Charley. I must admit I feel nervous when
people describe just injecting oil into one of the gaiters -- it doesn't
seem like that would get the job done. I used the method you described
when I bought a new rack (several years ago), since I wanted to be sure
that all internal surfaces were lubed.

Charley & Peggy Robinson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149