Re: Filling steering rack, '69 B.(longish)

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Filling steering rack, '69 B.(longish)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 11:16:28 -0600
Bob,

That is kind of what I thought. But from my many years on this list, I've
noticed that the method of the syringe and going through the boots seems to
be heavily mentioned as a way to go. I just haven't got around to trying
it, and filling the steering rack is a job I usually only do once a year or so.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT