Re: Front Suspension

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Suspension
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:41:05 +0100
Hi, Frank.

Just done this on my '72GT-a UK car with plenty of rust to go around. In
addition to the stuff you have here, you might need...

Front
Caliper bolt tab washers
Brake disc shields
bump stops and spacers (the rubber bump stops *always* fall off)
Sway bar end links

Rear
U-bolts
Leaf spring plates (above and below rubber pads)
Shock links

Steering
Column shaft universal joint

This depends on the mileage and the conditions your car has lived in.

regards,

Dave H.