RE: Start but no run!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Start but no run!
From: John Cahoon <j_cahoon@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
Usually this is an indication that your ignition
switch electrical is going bad.  It can be removed
easily from under the steering column once the cowl is
removed.  A single screw is on the bottom.  It comes
out to the side.  Then unplug the wiring connector.
and possibly a horn and ground wire as well.

INSTALL:  reverse of above.  Usual mail order houses
have the switch but it is somewaht expensive.
Difficult to fix this switch and have it last in my
experience.

John Cahoon [Cleveland, OH] =========================

out...