RE: Passed breathalyzer

To: swconley@foxinternet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Passed breathalyzer
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:23:47 -0400
Have a look at Lindsay Porter's How to purchase and restore your MGB.
This book has a section which describes well how this job has to be done.
Some parts maybe kept on the car, because they don't influence the engine
running really like the carbon filter for the fumes from the gastank, rocker
cover and if applicable carb float chambers.

Cheers,

Hans