RE: Charging hookups?

To: djw69@idt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Charging hookups?
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:29:20 -0400
If the charging current will be low, you might convert the charger leads to
a plug, which fits into the cigarette lighter. I intent to make such a tool,
in order to keep my batteries charged in winter time. This is an easy
method.
Dont' forget while charging quite some gas "boils" out of the battery.
If the battery top filling screws remain tight, this can lead to unwanted
high pressure in the battery.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT