Re: Rover woes

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <JustBrits@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Rover woes
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:40:13 -0400
If you look at most modern cars in profile they are "WEDGE" shaped. Low
pointy noise and tall squarish tail. Even the "jellybean"s still have
that characteristic. So the shape of things to come was correct, albeit
on a lousy car from a dying company a few years too early.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/10/00 11:15, Ajhsys@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>In a message dated 7/8/00 8:07:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>JustBrits@aol.com
>writes:
>
><< << as
>  opposed to the bean-counters that killed BL in the 70s-80s. >>
>
> And the guys that sold the "wedge" as the "shape of things to come",
>Hans?!?!? >>
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Turns out they were wrong about the wedge shape.  It was the jellybean that
>was the shape of thing to come.
>
>BTW, I still like the looks of a TR-7 roadster.  Don't like the coupe.
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport