MGB-GT's vs. Triumph GT6's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB-GT's vs. Triumph GT6's
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:26:46 -0400
Looking for opinions . . . .

I recently saw some Triumph GT6's at a Cincinnati-area British Car Day.  I
like the looks of the GT6's vs. the MGB-GT's.  How do the two cars compare
otherwise?  I know the Triumph is a six cylinder car and I don't think
there were as many of GT6's built as compared to the MG's.  Outside of
that, I don't know much (except that the GT6 Mark II's apparently are the
best of the GT6 lot).

I am not on the verge of making a purchase (yet anyway!).  I'm just trying
to figure out what's the difference between the two cars for future buying
reference.

If anyone has owned/driven both models, I'd appreciate your input about the
how the two cars compare.

Thanks a lot,

Bill Holt
'73 MGB roadster