[Fwd: Clutch Stuck?]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Clutch Stuck?]
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:08:54 -0400
--------------9E20CDCE3A8B5EBF45308256

Hey all you northeast listers! Hans is returnong with an MG buddy. Can
we replicate last trip's meeeting?
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski

--------------9E20CDCE3A8B5EBF45308256

From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
To: frankk@intap.net
Cc: Kuijper_Cees@emc.com
Subject: RE: Clutch Stuck?
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:01:21 -0400

Hi Frank,

Would you believe it - I just got the confirmation I'm coming on August 29 -
30 to Westboro. Funny thing is, that Cees Kuijper who is doing the same work
@ EMC is coming with me and also owns an MGB. He was with me in January, but
did not come to our meeting. When I told him how nice it was and showed the
pictures on Bud's site - he felt pity he did not join us.
So I rang him and he replied immediately he'd like to join us when we meet.
I expect we'll arrive on the 28th, in order to be able to join the training
timely starting on August 29th early at Westboro.

What do you suggest?

Cheers,

Hans