RE: Negative A-arms

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: RE: Negative A-arms
From: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:57:54 -0500
Well I have to disagree only because Charlie wrote this and he has been in
my car once =-). I do run them on my 70 B. First thing you have to know is
that they do increase road noise. When I first put them on the tire shop I
went to did my front end alignment wrong and my new Bridgestone Re71 tires
lasted about 1 year. I found a shop here in Austin that the alignment man
has a bit of racing under his belt and he is familiar with MGs. He redid the
alignment correctly and that has been 3 years ago and I do not show any
heavy wear with regular street driving. Now will I do this to my GT? No I
like the GT running as quiet as it is.

Don Collins
70B
70BGT