RE: Smoke and oil - the drama continues, and gets expensive

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Smoke and oil - the drama continues, and gets expensive
From: Chris Rose <chris_rose@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:53:43 +0100
Hi Richard

<snip tales of woe>

Sorry to hear about your problems with the car.

Can't offer much technical advice here, I'm afraid, but what I would say is
that you should seriously consider taking the head off NOW and finding out
what the damage is likely to be, as that will help you decide what course of
action is needed.

Once you know what the problem is, you can then decide how much it is likely
to cost, and how to fund it, if needed.

Hope its something that can be quickly fixed; I know how frustrating it is to
have the beastie sitting in a garage for ages :(

Mine will be getting her first run of the year in a fortnight, as I am taking
her to a wedding, unless there is a massive storm and the girlfriend would get
soaked even with the hood up!

Sympathies from the other side of the globe. Hope you get it sorted quickly
and cheaply.

regards

Chris

1963 MGB Roadster.