Interesting 67 MGB Tourer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting 67 MGB Tourer
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I was looking at a 67 Tourer this evening and a
couple of things struck me as different. First, there
were 2 gauges to the left of the steering column, both
the same size - I believe that in addition to the
usual temp there was a voltmeter. Second, the
tailights were the correct 'rounded' type but had
amber turn lenses. The chassis # begins with GHN3L,
versus 'U' for a USA car, so I'm wondering if this car
came from Canada and if so, why the extra gauge was
fitted? I'm 99% sure this was not a PO add-on, as it
matched the other gauges perfectly.... This is
somewhat of a moot point, as I could move the
floorboards up with my hand about 2 inches from
underneath, and the rockers were totally shot...
Interested in anyone's thoughts, however....
Thanks.

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/