Re: Interesting 67 MGB Tourer

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting 67 MGB Tourer
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:50:49 -0700 (PDT)
There are 2 gauges of the same size mounted to the
left (outside) of the instrument cowling that
surrounds the tach and speedo. There is no O/D on this
car (or I would have bought it simply for the tranny -
at $450 for the car......). I am 95% sure it said
'voltmeter' - but in thinking about it, I believe it
said 'Lucas' on it, not Smith's. So perhaps it was an
aftermarket unit that was installed very nicely by the
PPO... I was curious as to whether this car might have
originated in Canada but perhaps not. As I said, it's
a moot point, I was just curious. Thanks.

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/