Re: Ignition Coils

To: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Coils
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:12:52 -0400
Well, the formula is correct, but the coil is not working with out other
connections and one needs to take into account the properties of the rest
of the circuit. Also, there is a timing issue.  THe amount of dwell will
certainly effect the output.  We are really dealing with a magnetic field
not a simple electronic circuit and I would not hazzard to correct the
people that make the things.

Bob Reisse