Re: Car gets hot

To: "Mark Purtell" <purtell@students.uiuc.edu>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Car gets hot
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:44:26 +0100
Hi, Mark.

Sounds like it might be the gauge. If you can get the sender out of the
head, try dipping it in a jug of water of a known temp and see what the
gauge has to say.

Also, try feeling for cold spots on the rad core-could be silted up.

Cheers,

Dave H.

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.psychomotor.co.uk