Re: advice wanted - clutch slave cylinder replacement

To: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: advice wanted - clutch slave cylinder replacement
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:03:01 -0400
Bill,
  The undercoatings I've found on a couple of my cars dissolved with
paint thinner sprayed on the undercoating. Once soft, you can push it
aside with the wrenches.
  If you don't have a lift to use, do you have some 2x6 planks that you
could set on the ground and run the wheels up on?    I've made up a pair
of ramps from 2x8s,  one 36 inches long with a 30 inch screwed on top of
that one and a 24 inch one screwed on top of that.  They gain only 4.5
inches of clearance, but that helps immeasurably.
Bob