RE: car alarms?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: car alarms?
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:45:12 -0500
Just my two cents worth here...

I park in a downtown covered lot everyday and always leave the top down or
if it's cold or raining, top up and windows down. The radio is a standard
mono AM/FM Leyland that I got out of my first B and has been in every one
since (I'm a recovering musician - what do I need with stereo?). I never
leave anything other than an umbrella and maybe a pack of cigarettes and a
coffee cup. The only time I've ever seen anything disturbed was the
occassional business card on the front seat with 'Interested in selling
it?' written on the back.

I figure losing an umbrella is cheaper than replacing the top. But I won't
park it on the street except in emergency, either. I'm not stupid...

Glenn
Glenn Schnittke
schnittke@mindspring.com
Home: 615-385-2800