RE: Rear axles

To: "'Glenn Schnittke'" <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Rear axles
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:32:37 -0700
Aha.  Now you are talking. I have a WW late axle assembly sitting in my
storage building with the hubs and drums off.  I can measure the length
tonight.  I'll get you a measurement between the flanges the backing plates
mount to.

The banjo axles are a give away.  The hubs don't come off.  I can get you a
casing measurement on one of those too.

Kelvin.