RE: Rear axles

To: "'Glenn Schnittke'" <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Rear axles
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:11:16 -0700
Glenn:

        Here is the info on the rear end case dimensions.
        These measurements are from the brake backing plate flange to brake
backing plate flange.

Early Banjo  Wire Wheel  44.5"
                 Steel Wheel  46.25"

Late Sauls.  Wire Wheel  47"
                Steel Wheel      48.5"

Just for giggles, an MG Magnette Banjo steel wheel is 48.5"

Hope this helps

Kelvin.