One Bummer of an MG Summer

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: One Bummer of an MG Summer
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:03:24 -0700
Yep, I think you're the only one not driving a running MG this summer.  When
it's too hot in the day, take a drive at sunset, it feels great.  I live in
western Oregon, so I can't let rain bother me.  My top comes down in late
Spring or early Summer and stays down until the rains hit in the fall.  I
use a tonneau cover and that works great.  Do get a bit wet from time to
time but who cares?  In the Winter and Spring the tops up but the car seems
to function very well in the rain, snow or what ever.   Since my car in
never garaged, it just has to get used to bad weather like the people who
live here.  These little cars were made to drive, so drive it!

Dave 72 B - Original owner