Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:15:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/00 12:16:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Tomsaudi@aol.com
writes:

<< Am I the only person here missing out on driving his/her MG this summer
 because of the rain? Here I am in August, and I could not even guess the
last
 time I drove my MG. It's either always raining, I'm out of town, it's too
 humid, etc, for me to enjoy the car. What makes matters worse is that this
is
 my first full summer with the car.  >>

Mine works in the rain.  I drove it from Philly to Ocean City, NJ and back in
the pouring rain.  Wipers worked fine the whole way.  Defoggers kept up with
clearing the windows.  This was back in April.

Put the hood up and drive it!  (I know, Larry...WHAT HOOD?!?)

As far as humidity, put the hood down and drive it!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport