Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:14:55 -0700
When I was much younger, I had an Elva Courier, no top - at all, small
plexiglas windscreen, roll bar, etc. When driving it in the rain - got
caught out with no other available wheels and a date, in a Bell Magnum
helmet & goggles. I was stopped by a patrol car. The officer explained that
he had learned in cop school that one of the signs of a possible stolen
vehicle was to watch for someone driving a convertable in the rain with the
top down. So, if you are going to do this kind of thing, make sure that your
registation and drivers licence and any other documentation are with you
when you go for a motor in the rain.

Good luck