Re: Flooding Float Bowls - SU

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>
Subject: Re: Flooding Float Bowls - SU
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 14:53:46 -0700
Hi Frank
  You did not happen to change your fuel pump did you . The U.S . pumps use 6+
P.S.I. while U.K. pumps use 3 P.S.I. causing the float bowls to overflow . This
can be fixed by replacing pump or buying fuel pressure regulator . Otherwise I
am using plastic floats on my car no problem .

 Philip Schulert
  71 MGB