Re: Flooding Float Bowls - SU

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flooding Float Bowls - SU
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:16:57 +0100
Shimming the floats just alters the fuel level in float chamber and jets,
the flooding is completely different and a defect, not an adjustment issue.
Seeing as it is happening to both and you are using the same pump I would
tend to suspect incorrect assembly, although two float valves from a bad
batch is a possibility.  Either that or bad contamination of fuel with
debris.  Do you have a fuel filter?  Replaced that?

PaulH.