Re: Flooding Float Bowls - SU

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>,
Subject: Re: Flooding Float Bowls - SU
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:40:29 -0700
The rules do apply, in that you want the same clearance spec (I believe
1/8 inch), but you just can't bend the arm on the plastic float to get it
(as you found out). The "shims" are really just the little washers that
come with the needle valves -- just stack them up as needed. I think I
used two, but I have Grose-Jets.

Phillips, Frank had this to say:

--

Max Heim