RE: Storing Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Storing Parts
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:07:43 -0400
What about using the little bags of dessicant(?) that come with various elec
components.  I think the intended purpose is to absorb moisture.  I know I
have some small parts in plastic bags with these little guys.  Hasn't been
long enough to determine effectiveness though.
Just a thought.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA