Re: Re:SU carb problem, part III

To: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:SU carb problem, part III
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:17:21 -0700
Nubbins? You have to remember I made that video about 13 years ago and that
particular word probably described to a tee something that I couldn't think
of the right word for, during the marathon 30-hour session of making that
video in one veeeeeerry long weekend!

As I sit here tonight I haven't a clue what I was referring to. Perhaps the
context would help. Care to add a bit more detail?

Lawrie