Re: strange noises and other questions

To: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@tn.freei.net>
Subject: Re: strange noises and other questions
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:41:55 -0500
Hi Bill,

  I just wonder........Have you tried rotating the knob 1/4 turn counter
clockwise and then pulling it?  It's a locking arrangement, ya see.
You're supposed to pull it out and rotate it clockwise to lock it in
position.  Maybe it's not installed in the dash correctly and it's
locked but you can't tell by looking at it.  It's a long shot but......

  Cheers,

  CR