RE: relocating the battery

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: relocating the battery
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:46:31 -0600
I thought about that but his email indicates he is in Greece. I'm not sure
what they have for battery outlets and its been over twenty years since I
was there. He indicated the 6 volt battery might be hard to find.

This is true. The 12v battery will be much easier to find. NAPA here in
Montana does keep the 17HF 6v batteries in stock but they wanted $70 each.
I have another battery store in town that sells a generic brand for $45 but
they stopped stocking them a few years ago as the British car population
started declining. It takes 3-4 days to get them now. The Group 26 battery
can be had quite easily but to get adequate but probably less cranking
power, the one battery will still cost $60-70.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT