Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:33:13 -0600
There will probably be a backlash for this kind of question - and for
people publically answering it, but what the heck.  I have more than one
adopted child - and from more than one country.  It stacks up like this:

'58 MGA    is        42                    -    8 years older than me
'66 Land Rover, Citroen & are 34 -    so am I
'67 MGB       is    33                    -    so I'm one year older
'69 Porsche is     31                        I'm 3 years older
'75 Jaguar is     25                         -     I'm 9 years older
who knows what year the '52 MG-TD replica is - I built it with my dad when
I was 14, but the VW frame is from a '71 - so I'm either 14 or 5 years
older