Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:13:32 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 3:05:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ATWEDITOR@aol.com writes:

<< <<  I had to wax up the surfboard for the
 week. >>

 Actually, I just got back from a week of longboard surfing and bodyboarding
 in the Atlantic, degraded somewhat by a severe lack of waves (slow hurricane
 season so far).  I love the double-take from the kids in the lineup spotting
 my (literally) gray beard.  Doesn't mean they won't cut me off, but they do
 it with a token dollop of respect.  >>

Sorry Jay.  I was referring to Web surfing!  ;-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport