Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:19:50 -0400

>Just wondering how many listers are in the New Hampshire and Northern Mass
>area?  Can we do a get-together maybe in Nashua?  I don't mind organizing
>something if people are interested.

Ok, Meeting with Hans did not work out (sorry Hans), But I still like the
idea of trying to put something together in the area. There are some
beautiful roads in that area and there must be a nice place for lunch with
a parking lot big enough to hold half a dozen LBC's for a bit. Can't go to
Westminster but hey it was a great drive anyways.
Carl French
Southern Maine (close enough to Long Island to drive here for Lobsters :-)