Re: MGB Runs/Does Not Run

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Runs/Does Not Run
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:26:26 -0400
I tend to agree it most likely is a bad or dirty connection.  I doubt
that the air filter had been changed in at least 10 years.  The
battery had been replaced in 1988 if this is any indication of the
attention or lack there of the old car had before I got it.  I have
been chasing electrical faults since I got it this spring and from the
look of the wiring it has been really abused.
THANKS!
MIKE R