Rheostat

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rheostat
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:31:02 -0400
Tried to clean the contacts on the dash light rheostat and was
unsuccessful.  I think I will try and wire the lights direct.  I have
a red wire with a green chase and three red wires with yellow chases.
Is the one with the green chase the power wire and the ones with the
yellow chase the feeder wires to the dash lights?  If so then I assume
I would wire those three into the one with the green chase.
 I would look in my repair manual, but lent it to the local garage,
who is trying to get a green MGB running.
THANKS!
MIKE R