Midget parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget parts
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:35:36 -0500
Forgive the sales ad, but thought someone could use this stuff--

I'm stripping a CB '74 Midget for racing and would like to sell
everything
not needed for a Spec-Sprite race car.

The chrome is not good (except RR split bumper), but all the bumper
brackets are usable.

Wiper motor is available, although I haven't put voltage to it to test
it.

Seats, heater box, windshield frame (glass broken), top frame, console,
period
AM radio are all fair game. Email me if there is something in particular
you
need or if you have an offer.

Of course, I'll be retaining all the driveline and suspension parts.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD