Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, Kimo Tichgelaar <77MGB@excite.com>,
Subject: Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:48:17 -0400
Although I have vague memories of my dad owning a Triumph or something,
apparently he used to own quite a variety (at different times, not all at
once), including a Midget, a TR6, an Austin Healy, an MG Magnette, etc,
most before I was born.

My parents told me how when I was about 18 months old they went driving in
the Midget, and my mother held me either on the back of the car (!) or on
the back board just with her arm.  Also, after about an hour and a half of
driving like that they realized I was getting a nasty sunburn.

It's amazing how cavalier people used to be with their kids.  I insist my
kids are all buckled in before moving, but you used to get away with some
crazy stuff.

- Tab