Re: Go Elsewhere

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Go Elsewhere
From: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:21:26 -0500
To the List:
    I was not trying to insult anyone nor was I trying to offend ether, what
I was trying to point out is that there are multi-LBC owners out here that
may own a MG AND a Triumph or a Healy and we feel as strongly about all the
cars. When someone insults a make in a posting whether it be in jest or not,
all I have to go by is the letters on my screen unlike a phone conversation
I don't have the luxury of hearing the inflection in someone voice and
discerning whether they are poking fun at a make or not. When I was courting
my wife I made it clear to her that she was not my first love nor will she
ever be... I owned these cars before I met her and (God forbid) if we ever
parted I would still have these cars after. Her response was "at least I
know who your mistress is going to be". I'm truly sorry if I gave the wrong
impression to anyone. I believe and will strongly support the fact that
EVERYONE has the right to there own opinion! As for the spelling and grammar
I was lowering myself to what I felt was his level to make a point. I enjoy
reading the various postings some I agree with, others I feel are run into
the ground never the less The Constitution of the U.S. grants us the freedom
of speech in all mediums and I whole heartily support it!   Thank you
Safety Fast!