Re: Go Elsewhere

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Go Elsewhere
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:39:59 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/00 10:01:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kcmgb writes:

>  When I was courting
>  my wife I made it clear to her that she was not my first love nor will she
>  ever be... I owned these cars before I met her and (God forbid) if we ever
>  parted I would still have these cars after.

***Well, half of them, anyway ;-)

>The Constitution of the U.S. grants us the freedom
>  of speech in all mediums and I whole heartily support it!   Thank you

***While you may be in the States, you are making the rather chauvenistic
assumptions that :

a - everyone else that matters on the net is also American, and

b - we all care about and/or live by the US constitution

Wrong on both counts, I'm afraid.

Bill S.
(not American, and more concerned with Magna Carta than some
Johnny-come-lately ex-colonial proclamation!)