Re: Jacking

To: Scott Beavis <sbeavis@solartron.com>
Subject: Re: Jacking
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:50:17 -0700
I jack the rear end with the jack under the pumpkin. Depending upon
whether I want the springs compressed or extended I either put the
jackstands under the spring mounts at the chassis or the spring mounts
at the axle.

If you jack it at the jack point using a floor jack, you can comprss
the tube the factory jack goes in.  I jack mine under the
front crossmemeber and put the jack stands at either the suspension
mounts or on the frame rail.

   lrc

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.