Re: Humble Pie

To: ahhclem@kcnet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Humble Pie
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:29:08 -0700
My direct reply bounced, so this one is going back via the list...
This was not a race with the SCCA but rather with the international

conference of sportscar clubs (www.icscc.com). Also the Roadster does

have a front hoop, under the dashboard.  There is a diagram in the

SCCA GCR on how to do this legally.

To make Jasmine race legal she needed:

A cage.

5 point harness.

A safe and secure seat.

She already had all of the above.

I had to install a fire extinguisher with a metal bracket.

The rest of the race prep was stuff like fixing leaks, porting the

head (legal for conference but not SCCA IT) and the like.

   Larry

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.