Re: I'm not to Stowe, because...

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: I'm not to Stowe, because...
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:08:56 -0400
At 02:48 PM 9/7/00 -0400, Tab Julius wrote:

>Carl,
>
>Thanks - I towed it back, had my mechanic look at it (I'm learning, but I
>don't know stuff quite to that degree).

1. Make sure that he knows LBC's

2. Make sure that he is making his boat payments on time.

I have no mechanical aptitude but I rebuilt my engine  with the help of the
list, my mechanic, and every book I had laid out in front of me as I spun
wrenches. For some reason it worked. I ended up spending about 1k (the
since I am in here syndrome) on parts and machining.

You can still go to Stowe, Your other car works doesn't it ;-)
My brother in Hampton has not gotten his car out of the paint shop yet but
is going up anyways for the fun of it.

Let me know when you are going to pull the engine, I would like to come
over and help. BTW, my mechanic has some OD's for sale.

Carl French