RE: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000

To: "'Larry Colen'" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: RE: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:31:05 -0700

> Jasmine is still driveable, she's just a little crumpled.  As
> a matter of
> fact Kelvin, if you need to borrow a britcar for the run on Saturday,
> you could take her. Just don't crunch anything that isn't
> already in need
> of replacement.
>
>     Larry

Larry:

        Thanks for the offer.  Crawling into the midst of the tangle of roll
cage tubing sounds like fun.  I won't take you up on the offer tho' because
I am hauling a whole bunch of show and tell stuff out to the event.  Pretty
bits for folks to fondle.  It's going to have to be BGTWUCK time.

Kelvin.