RE: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000

To: "'Nina Barton'" <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: RE: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:38:26 -0700
Nina:  et al

        I will be up at the Palo Alto event again, with Debbie.  We will be
kinda stuck at the Moss booth again as I am planning on bringing some cool
"show and tell" stuff.  Hopefully folks will take the time to swing by and
say "hi".

        It looks like I am going to be playing taxi driver on the Saturday
and will not be able to do the run.  Sadness,  still I don't have a drivable
British car at the moment anyway.  The race car engine is out of the car to
be detuned.  Every time I go to assemble it, I find something new I want to
try out.  I had great plans of borrowing a car, hauling it up there and
doing the run, but pulling it off is stretching the envelope a bit too much.

Kelvin.