Re: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 10:51:34 -0700
I'm not sure what my plans are yet..  I wanted to do the tour but that is going
depend on how much I get done this week on the car..  As for Sunday morn..  I'm
still open.  I was planning on getting down there about 9:30.  Depends on if my
neighbor with the 67 B is going to caravan in with me..  Maybe breakfast at
Lyons
or Dennys before going in???