Spiders - Joke, No LBC Content, 1 Curse!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spiders - Joke, No LBC Content, 1 Curse!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
Amazingly enough, given the current spider web... er,
thread, I received the following joke from a friend
this morning...

A little girl was playing in the garden when she
 spotted 2 spiders mating.

 "Daddy, what are those 2 spiders doing?", she asked.
 "They're mating" he replied.
 "What do you call the spider on top?", she asked.
 "That's a Daddy Longlegs" he replied.
 " So the one on the bottom is a Mommy Longlegs?" she
 said.
 "No, honey" he replied, "They're both Daddy Longlegs"

 The little girl thought for a moment, then took her
 foot and stamped them flat.

 "Well, we're not having THAT sort of shit in OUR
 garden!"

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
MGB Tourer Project - Built 10/64, Titled as a 66
NAMGBR #5-2328