Re: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies, oh my...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies, oh my...
From: Kimo Tichgelaar <77MGB@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:48:26 -0700 (PDT)
My 77B still has a slight brown recluse problem.  Got a bit of a bite when I
first put the jack stands under.  At least they seem to have killed off the
wasps.

|  Watch out for spiders!  When I pulled one of my rear brake drums for the
|  first time, a big house spider slowly crawled out.  I guess he didn't
like
|  the PB Blaster I sprayed in there to loosen everything.  (I was replacing
the
|  entire brake system, so I didn't care about getting a penetrant on the
brake
|  surfaces.)
|
|  Allen Hefner
|  SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
|  '77 Midget
|  '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

Kimo Tichgelaar
"A man with a good car needs no justification/
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
-Gang of Four

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html