RE: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies, oh my...

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: RE: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies, oh my...
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:44:42 -0700
We have a major problem with Black Widows inhabiting parked cars here in
LaLa land.  I parked my Magnette in the garage for a couple of days and
found webs going from the edges of the car outward to the ground.  A black
widow in the middle of each web.  After a week I had killed 10 big widows.
This seems like a good way to get rid of the majority of widows.  Park the
car, wait for them to web, then get em.

Now everytime I work on a car I make sure I keep the shop vac handy.  I
vacuum the entire undercarriage and am very careful when pulling things like
fuel tanks out.

Luckily widows are shy and tend to keep to themselves, but if a car is not
driven for a couple of weeks I always check the engine compartment for the
black beasties.

        Gloves.  Love em, girlfriend loves em, no more disgusting
fingernails.  I do hate it when they fill up with sweat tho'.

Kelvin.