Re: front spring removal/replacement

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front spring removal/replacement
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:56:21 +0100
As Larry has said 'No', and 'No'.

I haven't removed the spring pan get the spring out myself, I removed either
the upper or lower fulcrum bolt instead.  I did this with the pan jacked up
enough to clear the rebound rubber.  When the bolt was out I lowered the
spring pan, removed the jack, then pushed the pan down some more with one
hand while I pulled the spring out with the other.

PaulH.