Re: Master cyl vent was Brake Fluids

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master cyl vent was Brake Fluids
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:46:00 -0500
Additionally, I find that when I am replacing a hydraulic component and do
not want to bleed the system, I fill the reservoir and then cover it with a
piece of plastic held on by the cap. Very, very little fluid will drip out
of the line. Rather like your thumb on a straw. I'm not sure this would be
a good way to drive around, however.
         Peter C.
----