Leak of Death??

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leak of Death??
From: <SRegel@dpra.com> (Scott Regel)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 9:36:56 EDT
For the last week, "Spot" (my B's new name) has been leaving a small river of
oil on the drive way.  I changed the oil in May with a new filter so I don't
think that it (haven't hit 3,000 miles yet, I know...shame on me!).  I've
looked underneath and can not spot exactly where the leak is coming from
since there is oil everywhere underneath.  She never used much oil.  Last
week I put two quarts in...this weekend 1 quart.  I'm hoping that when I get
enough time this weekend I can locate the problem.  Hopefully it's something
simple like a loose bolt, filter, leaky gasket or ???  Any idea's, bad
news...good news?!  Maybe she is really just marking her territory to make
the Honda and Volkswagen jealous?  My wife is not amused!

TIA

Scott
76B